This image could represent a human being. It is, of course, an image of the energy field of the Earth. One of the challenges with two-dimensional imagery is that they are usually trying to convey multi-dimensional (or at least 3 dimensional) expressions. For example, in the image to the left, one might assume that few energy field lines go across the body of Earth, but that is not so. Furthermore, they not only go across the body of the Earth, they go through it and are called leigh lines.
A human being generates a collective field of energy. It is comprised of subsidiary fields such as:
- the energy field related to the physical form,
- one emitted by the feeling and sentient nature (which also renders people psychic and/or intuitive, sensate and personally aware),
- one radiated by the mental workings of a person,
- gratitude, appreciation, joy, patience, and ease generate energy through the mental and sentient fields,
- and there are levels to the spiritual energy fields related to their refinement.
The flow that is depicted for the Earth is called a toridal flow. One way to think on it is: take a donut and turn it inside out from the middle so that the inside hole becomes the outside. That’s what’s happening inside you and I all day and night long. This field interacts with those of other people just as it interpenetrates itself. As one cultivates meditation or virtue and goodness, the energy of the toroidally flowing field brings benefit to others and magnetizes benefit to oneself.
Downloadable podcast: Entry: Shared flow of existence