- Excellent endorphins are generated in your brain.
- They, then, affect the biochemistry of the entire human body. As a result, our brain, gut, heart, colon, circulatory system, and eliminatory system work better.
- These biochemical changes resultant from smiling support ease, calm, peace, patience, and adaptability within our emotions.
- As a result of the emotions being calm and receptive, our mind works better, with greater clarity, and expansive thinking processes.
And those are not all!
- Literally, a smile lights our brain. The neural pathways and the synapses light up with a definite luminescence when we experience happiness, understanding, and delight. These all are qualities of awareness that we smile with.
- The heart is now recognized as a second brain. The heart’s vibrational field, its electromagnetic output, increases with a smile, happiness, calm, and flowing with change rather than contracting against it. Thus, truly, a smile changes everything!
Smile is the first step in The Practice of Living Awareness for very good reasons related to wholeness as a human being, clarity of mind, ease of emotions, overall good health and well-being, as well as a beneficial way to begin one’s meditation and one’s day.
Downloadable podcast: Entry: the transformative power of a smile